Appear Here, the leading market place for short-term retail space have announced the launch of its third Space for Ideas competition. This competition offers an unrivalled opportunity for entrepreneurs, new brands and young designers to launch their ideas. Four well-deserving entrepreneurs will be provided with a prime retail space in London, Paris, New York City or LA, as well as mentorship and design events from some of the biggest names in the industry. The judging panel includes innovative, influential figures in retail including Diane Von Furstenburg (founder of DVF), Natalie Massenet (Net-a-Porter’s founder), Dylan Jones (Editor of GQ), Neil Blumenthal (co-founder of Warby Parker), Jeff Raider (co-founder of Harry’s Inc. and CEO of Harry’s Labs) and Ajaz Ahmed (founder of AKQA). Finding affordable retail space and funding their ideas is one of the biggest set-backs for emerging brands and young designers, so Space for Ideas is helping incredible young talent to sail over these challenges and get the recognition they deserve.
Enter here from 10th Jan – 18th February: appearhere.co.uk
- A two-week free flagship store in London, Paris, New York or LA
- The services of a leading retail design agency to design and fit out the store
- Mentoring sessions and in-store support from Appear Here’s judges and community
- iZettle’s POS and in-store sales support
- A Horizn Studios 4 model M5 suitcase worth €329.00